The Courthouses of Mississippi
January 30, 2015 § 8 Comments
Starting next month, I’m going to be posting photos of the courthouses of Mississippi.
The twist is that I am asking you to send me your photos to be published here. Here are the guidelines:
- The pic must have been taken by the submitter. Cell-phone pics are welcome.
- Sunshine shots only; no low-contrast, cloudy days.
- Please avoid power, cable, and telephone lines in your photos. Your favorite people or clients are fair game, though, if they are okay with it.
- You will be credited by name, unless, for some reason you’d rather not.
- I’ll post as many as 4-6 a month, provided I have them.
You can email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By my reckoning, there are some 91 or 92 courthouses in Mississippi, and several more when you count separate chancery buildings, so this could take some time unless you send me your pics asap. I’m relying on you to provide me with the full compliment. Next time you head to a courthouse, take a minute to send me a photo.
If this goes well, we may try the courtrooms of Mississippi next.