The Courthouses of Mississippi
January 30, 2015 § 8 Comments
Starting next month, I’m going to be posting photos of the courthouses of Mississippi.
The twist is that I am asking you to send me your photos to be published here. Here are the guidelines:
- The pic must have been taken by the submitter. Cell-phone pics are welcome.
- Sunshine shots only; no low-contrast, cloudy days.
- Please avoid power, cable, and telephone lines in your photos. Your favorite people or clients are fair game, though, if they are okay with it.
- You will be credited by name, unless, for some reason you’d rather not.
- I’ll post as many as 4-6 a month, provided I have them.
You can email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By my reckoning, there are some 91 or 92 courthouses in Mississippi, and several more when you count separate chancery buildings, so this could take some time unless you send me your pics asap. I’m relying on you to provide me with the full compliment. Next time you head to a courthouse, take a minute to send me a photo.
If this goes well, we may try the courtrooms of Mississippi next.
[…] You can add to the collection next time you’re around your friendly, neighborhood courthouse. Simply snap a photo with your smart phone and email it to me. The instructions are at this link. […]
[…] Send me yours. […]
[…] More for you … send me yours. […]
[…] Please email me yours. […]
[…] Continued … Please send me yours. […]
[…] Here’s the next helping. I still need your submissions. […]
Sounds like a good reason to take a Saturday day ride through the lower six counties.