September 14, 2012 § Leave a comment
- What we know about the film that sparked Wednesday’s deadly riots in Libya, from Slate.
- The archive of the Old Bailey, London’s criminal court, with records from 1674 to 1913.
- A calculator to figure your income tax burden under the three most-often cited tax policy scenarios.
- In a mass knife-fight involving all of the US Presidents, who would win, and why?
- Jackass Letters is a website devoted to the inanity of Christopher Jorgensen who writes letters to prominent people and businesses, making absurd requests and propositions. The replies (when there are replies) are mostly benign, but some are, well, unexpected.
- Where I grew up in SW La, we snacked on “gratons” and “cracklins.” You call them fried pork skins, but what you eat is nothing compared to the incredibly salty, fat, crunchy, locally-made and often home-made, morsels of pig goodness that we enjoyed. Now you can find the places in ‘Cajun country that serve the best at The Cracklin Trail.