April 29, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Southern Africa: Birthplace of human language?
- Tom Freeland posts from the NYT about playing politics with federal judicial nominations.
- “This is a wonderful country, where anybody can sue for anything, even when the allegations are over 70 years old.” So did the Yankees steal their logo?
- Biodegradable burial — UK style. And for the US, too.
- So what if you’re not a musician. You can still compose your own blues song at this web site, complete with lyrics.