April 5, 2011 § 1 Comment
- National Affairs has a thoughtful article on The Auto Bailout and the Rule of Law that will get you thinking about what happens when political and economic exigencies collide with the law.
- Wondering how to retire with no savings? You may be surprised to learn that many people do. Pop Economics takes a look at the phenomenon.
- What would it be like to fly as a passenger on the world’s fastest bird, the peregrine falcon? Find out here via this BBC video.
- Is it contradictory to claim to be a conservative and be in favor of tort reform? If you hate the federal health care mandates, how can you love federal tort reform? Some food for thought on the subject here.
- Are Apple and Nokia headed the way of the stegosaurus? Bruce Everiss thinks they are.
- So with Apple and Nokia easing into oblivion, is Windows Phone 7 the next big thing? Maybe not.
- The dramatic death of Soviet cosmonaut Vladimir Komarov in 1967, with sound track.
- If you’re wanting to keep up with just about every reported instance of police misconduct across the country, check out the daily-updated Injustice Everywhere blog.
- And is the Tasmanian Devil headed down the fateful path of Apple and Nokia? It seems that an epidemic is taking its toll on the creatures, claiming as much as 90% of the wild population to date.